Terms & Conditions
*Terms & conditions for Freedom Medical Alarms discounted rate:
- Freedom Medical Alarms is a jointly owned business between HealthCare NZ Limited and Wellington Free Ambulance.
- Freedom Medical Alarms is a Work and Income NZ accredited supplier of medical alarms and is governed by the Ministry of Social Development’s Service Level Agreement in relation to the supply of medical alarms in New Zealand.
- If the alarm device is removed, deactivated and/or the service is terminated within 90 days of installation, the customer will be required to pay for the total cost of 90 days of service and any associated costs of installation, removal, or cessation of service. Remuneration of expenses will be due within seven days of removing the device and/or termination of service.
- Customers not continuing the service after 90 days must return the device at their own expense to Freedom Medical Alarms in a condition that Freedom Medical Alarms deems at their sole discretion to be suitable for return and/or resale. Freedom Medical Alarms reserves the right to charge customers any costs associated with recouping damages to the device as part of this promotion.
- Customers wishing to not continue the service after 90 days must notify Freedom Medical Alarms within three business days prior to the term ending.
- Funding is not available for the Freedom Roaming or Home and Roaming Alarm packages.
- Customers must have an official address in New Zealand to install a Freedom Medical Alarm and have an active power supply to the home.
For more information about our products or about this promotion, please contact us on free phone 0800 380 280 or email email@example.com.